Thursday, July 19, 2012

Boxing Stop motion - Pacquiao VS Mayweather

This new video was made for my Philippine Partner "Green Mango" for their company promotion purpose, we use 12 inch dolls from Hot toys and Enterbay.

The face was totally hand made sculpture figure, and this video took me around 2 month of production and nearly 2500 pictures.

Please check the video as below:

Pacquio and Mayweather figures
Facial expressions, simple head replacement
The place I film this video, under my computer desk
Some of the scree shots was hold with my hand and deleted 
with photoshop. 
The original bike screen shot without special effects

Well, the above are most of the secrets for this video, actually they are not difficult to make,
its just matter of time.

Thanks for watching and see you next time on next stop motion

regards
John H.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us some of your secrets! I'm learning stop motion and also spending lots of hours learning how to use visual effects software and green screen. I will use some of your secrets for my first stop motion video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi 我非常喜歡你的影片!!!!!!
    想請問你1:24的跌倒和1:55左右 左右晃動的運鏡是如何完成的???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 您好, 感謝你的留言, 至於鏡頭左右晃動, 那個是用電腦特效軟體調整出來的, 妳可以用after effects 或是nuke 這兩套軟體做出來.

      Delete